Weird symptom?

So, I don't THINK i'm prego or anything, but lately i've been REALLY gassy, and everytime I drink orange juice, all of a sudden it makes me sick to my stomach! I'm not really sure why, it never has before! Also, my boobs have been 'tender'... not quite SORE or anything, just tender... Even when I get my periods my boobs don't get SORE... Sometimes they don't even get tender. Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone had any of these during their pregnancies? Esp the orange juice thing... I know w/ my son if I ate cheese or milk it'd make me sick. And with my daughter, when i'd eat something spicy it'd make me sick. So... now orange juice? LOL i'm just confused. I'm due for my period in 5-6 days... Not gonna test til i'm late.

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• First off, let me ask. Do you want to get pregnant? because it sounds as if you're excited and you want to be. Or you also sound like you're afraid and don't want to be. If I were you, I would get tested and then go from there. Some females can have periods and still be pregnant. And if you don't want to be pregnant, get on BCPs mama. God bless...
    Bumble_She

Answer by Bumble_She at 2:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• You could very likely be pregnant. Every pregnancy is different. The first sign that I was pregnant was the breast tenderness. Also, being bloated and gassy tends to happen in the 1st trimester as well as nausea. Keep us posted.
    Britters_37

Answer by Britters_37 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree with Britters 37. I am in the same boat with you. My breast just started hurting a few days ago and that is not normal before AF, and I have been extremely gassy as well. TMI, I know, but I really hope that I am. Best of luck to you :o)
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Sounds like you might be! Hope what you find out is what you were hoping for.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Thanks Ladies! I def want more kids, I didn't really PLAN on having them right NOW, because of finances, but whatever God's will is, I trust in it! :) So either way, i'd be blessed!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010