What are you planning on buying your husband/SO for Christmas?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 2:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• A toilet seat. The kind that slowly goes down. Cause he always slams the toilet seat down after using it. I know it sound like a funny present. But I truly do not know what else to buy him.

Answer by louise2 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We have actually decided to do a joint Christmas present this year, and we're spending money on a GOOD bed. Our sucks, and neither one of us sleep that well in it these days.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I was going to do a similar question, any ideas on Christmas gifts for hubby? I've been married to him for over 20 years and he is the hardest to buy for. Not hardest to please, mind you, just hardest to buy for.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 7:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We do not buy for each other, we try to spend as much as possible on the kids. We both were on the poor as kids and did not get much, so we are trying to spoil our kids a bit.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 11:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I know two for sures:

a new Dodgers hat
    and one of Michael Savages books
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 2:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have no clue, he is my most difficult one, he tells me he has everything he needs or wants.....

Answer by older at 3:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• A new xbox game and some more comfy sweat pants from American Eagle or Hollister.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have NO clue... He's so tough to buy anything for, since he usually just goes out and gets whatever he wants himself, heh. Then again, I'm the same way. Maybe we'll just stick to spoiling our son, instead.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• we aren't exchanging gifts this year. we are getting married in a little over 2 weeks and we wanted to have a nice, long relaxing honeymoon but as teachers it's unrealistic to take that much time off of work so we are using our money for that instead!
    Baby.Fremd7

Answer by Baby.Fremd7 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't know yet.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2010