how did you feel about becoming a mommy?

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I became a mommy it was the happiest and scariest moment of my life. But i am proud to be a mother
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I was thrilled to pieces! I'd wanted to have a child for quite a while, but wanted to make sure I was in the right situation.... Right partner, financially stable, etc. So yes, it was beyond wonderful! Definitely planned, definitely anxiously anticipated. And even though actually BEING a parent was more work than I had anticipated, it's soooo worth it!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• At this point it is who I am. I've been a mom for half my life and I couldn't be happier with my kids.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• overwhelmed and overjoyed! lol its a big change that happens with just a little plus sign!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I was thrilled beyond belief. DH and I had been trying for 4 years to have a baby, so when it happened...oh yeah, the best moment ever.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I was scared to death. i didn't like kids as a child. It was like I was scared of them. i cried for weeks after I found out. But my mom conforted me and told me that it is different when they are your own. She was right, like always. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Scared, surprised and sad. I was 16 and didn't believe it would happen to me, not me.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i was nerves and exited, scared and happy, and over all so proud...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Good - wish I would have had more kids.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010