Is there anything you don't want anyone to ever give your child, or they have and you think (to yourself) "Why in the hell did you get that?" BTW, not trying to be ungrateful, but there have been things...
1. Decorative items. First, he's a boy. Second, he's 3. He doesn't need (or want) to decorate. Go somewhere else with your little knick-knacks.
2. Anything with little parts that takes over an hour to assemble that can be torn apart by little hands in 5 minutes.
3. Toys that can be broken down into tiny little pieces that can get lost (I did this, LOL...I didn't realize the toy came apart into so many pieces--yep, it's shelved into the closet until he's older).
4. Anything Barney. I will set this on fire if one enters my home. I'm not lying.
5. Clothes that he can't wear for another 2+ years. If he needs clothes now, he doesn't need clothes that he has to wait until 1st grade to wear. Get real.
Answer by Anna92464 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Answer by kenzie07 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Answer by mompam at 3:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Answer by ria7 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
My Son just turned 4, so things I hate and he already has received are: Giant blow up things that go inside the house (ball pits), Pop-up tents, Huge racetracks with a zillion pieces, Toy guns or water pistols that look like guns, any toy that shoots across the room, very smelly cheap rubber wheeled trucks that stink like gasoline, Gum Balls, collapsible tricycle that tips over by itself, Fisher price lawn mower with balls inside (he only pushes it around while I am on the phone)! I know there is more but I can't think of them now, I totally agree with you! :)
Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Answer by dmbutler at 3:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010
Next question overall
THE TALK..Sara Gilbert, left, Leah Remini, Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Holly...