what to do when sd doesnt come over

what should I do when sd is a no show? Give a call & ask why? It seems like she leaves the decision up to the 12 yr old..but I am sure when she Needs a sitter it is me...she once again missed her wkend. Yes she is almost a teen but all those years ago, she wasnt around so...it makes dd sad she chooses to go to a friends house instead and cant even call

carisa

Asked by carisa at 3:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• No! Your weekend? You decide her plans. She can call and ask if she can go to a friends house then you and daddy decide. She is probably not old enough in your state to make that decision by herself. My sd's mom tries to pull that crap...so and so wants her to sleep over on your night, she wants to go shopping with me, she wants to stay here. Tough! She may be getting manipulated. Your weekend, your decision.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• What should you do? Jump for joy:) At least that is what I would do. let your DH worry about why she does not want to come over. It is his child.

Answer by louise2 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010