Is it just me or...

does everything seem to hang a few inches lower these days? Does it get worse after # 2? Is there any thing to do to help it from getting really bad? What can you do for stretch marks on your hips? Mine are awful and its mostly because of the weight when I sleep being to one side.

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• What tiny little bit was left after nursing 3 kids was definitely hanging a lil lower! Got that fixed thanks to a plastic surgeon. The girls are back to the size and position they were supposed to be. As far as stretch marks... (wish I would have heard of this while I was preggo with my first) I hear you should rub your body down with cocoa butter lotion everyday. That's supposed to help minimize stretchmarks. My plastic surgeon said to stay away from Mederma (I asked about this). It's a waste of money, doesn't really work and it's nothing more than onion extract.
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 5:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I lathered myself in cocoa butter and pure vitamin e oil everyday while preggo and I could double for crepe paper on my hips and belly!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 5:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Skin lightening cream :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 5:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• After 3 kids and no stretch marks, I can thank my mom. She told me to never let my skin get dry (cocoa butter and baby oil).Also DON'T SCRATCH ! Scratching gave my younger sister the worst stretch marks I've ever seen. She never listened to our mom's advice anyway.
    jbubbiewoo

Answer by jbubbiewoo at 11:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008