Why do some people get so butthurt......

about an answer to a question. Really? If you're just looking for people to agree with you, this is the last place you should be posting. Also, if your question is so horribly written that it doesn't make sense to anyone and people tell you that, don't get your panties in a bunch. Simply delete the question and reword it so that those of us can actually make sense of what you're saying. Don't message me when you don't like my answer.

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 3:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yeah, this girl was asking for help with her hair because she totally trashed it. I basically told her she had no clue what she was doing, and she needed to just leave it alone or color over it. And explained to her why. She continued to tell me that she graduated top of her class in beauty school and that she did know what she was doing....I found it humerous as a licensed cosmo manager, educator, and colorist. Why in the hell are you asking for help on here then? Hope I never sit in her chair!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I feel you.. I feel the same way as you do about some post/people on here. They get all bent out of shape.

Answer by louise2 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Well It depends on how you answered there question. Also were you rude in what you are saying? On here lately ladies are taking things a little to far.
    Anonymous

• I've never seen Nanix get rude...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Haha right Musicmom, if you're such a know it all, then why even ask the question?
    Nanixh

Comment by Nanixh (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• hahahaha so true...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i agree op
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Because it makes them feel better about themselves.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2010