what is the least amount of time to wait to ger pregnant after a miscarriage?

i just had a misscarriage 2 wks ago.

lovelytwinmomma

Asked by lovelytwinmomma at 4:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Normally the doctor tells you about 3 months. but i waited for like a month and then in may i came out pregnant again so now im 8 weeks and 4 days prego. well good luck.
    Anonymous

• I was told to wait until I had at least one normal cycle. My friend on the other hand was pregnant again before she even had another cycle. I think when you're comfortable with trying again, go for it.
    Anonymous

• Sorry about the miscarriage, I know how painful and devistating that is.

I miscarried in Feb 08 and got pregnant again early May. The doctor did advise me not to get pregnant for another year. I started a new birth control pill and well... I am pregnant again, lol.

It is obvious that different physicians have different opinions and that may be due to the different reasons for miscarriages and how your body handled it.

Personally, I believe it is best to talk to your doctor and get their opinion as well.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• shit i had a miscarriage march 07 and since then i still havent gotten prego!!!!!!! what am i dng wrong :(......the doc did tell me to wait for 6 weeks til i had sex btu i waiting 2 lol
    MrsSCerda

Answer by MrsSCerda at 2:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2008