Who wants to start a petition to get the “down vote” button removed from cafemom answers?

lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think it's funny when people that don't like you will thumbs down your answer just because they don't like you. They follow you around to down every answer you type. Creepy.
    Anonymous

• Just don't use it if you don't like it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Why? It's not like there are any consequences if you get down voted... If people can show their approval by voting something up, why shouldn't they be able to show their disapproval by voting down? And yes, I've been voted down plenty of times, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I like it there.. Some people give horrible answers, and deserve a vote down. I rarely use it, but when someone gives a really bad answer, I do!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If you don't like the idea of a down vote button, then forget it's there or don't use it.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I like the down vote option.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm not here for the points, so I don't really care, but sometimes I have been like "what did they do that for" lol. Oh well. I guess if I was here for the points I'd be annoyed by it.

Amoraeterna

Answer by Amoraeterna at 3:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No, sorry, it has it's appropriate place. To vote down inaccurate, rude or harassing posts.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I just try not to use it, not that I'm not tempted at times!
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No way! I like it because it helps to just hide the stupid, immature and rude responses for one thing. It's also just one more way to show disagreement with something that has been said. I rarely use it, but I do think it's a good thing.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010