anyone have a good deviled egg recipe?

i have two cartons of eggs in my fridge and i need to do something with them! ive never made deviled eggs so i dont know the first thing about how to do it. any recipes or suggestions? thank you!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• They are super easy.

Hard boil the eggs (put them in water and boil them for about 20 minutes on high). Peel them, cut them in half and remove the yolk. Put all the yolks in a bowl and mix it with some mayo (enough that they all stick together and form a paste) and mustard (just enough for colora and a little flavor, don't put a bunch in there!). Add salt and pepper to taste, put the yolks back into the whites and sprinkle with a little paprika.

Yum. :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Bacon & Cheese Deviled Eggs Taken from the Foodnetwork
    ngredients
    12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1 tablespoon honey mustard
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon black pepper
    4 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled
    2 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar
    Parsley, for garnish, optional
    Directions
    Halve eggs lengthwise. Spoon yolks into a bowl. Reserve whites.

Mash yolks with fork. Add mayonnaise, honey-mustard, salt and pepper. Fold in bacon and cheese.

I saw this being made on one of the shows and have been wanting to try this recipe since it has bacon in the filling. It looks good too.

Fill each half egg white with yolk mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Just hard boil. Slice in half long ways. Remove yokes and mash with a little mayo and paprika. Lay the empty whites on a plate and fill holes with mixture. Sprinkle on paprika.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I just made them this weekend. Put them in a pot and just cover over the tops with water and boil for 6 minutes. Cool them under water, peel carefully, slice long ways. Take out the yokes and put into another bowl. Add a little mayo, spicy yellow mustard and some relish in a jar like Heinz. Mix to a thick consistency and spoon back into the eggs. You can sprinkle them with paprika but it's not necessary. chill in the fridge and serve!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I do it like Ati 13 does, but I spoon it into a ziplock bag and cut off the corner of the bag and pipe the filling back into the eggs. It is SOOOOO much easier and faster.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I made them this weekend too and while making them relized I didn't have any more mustard, so I used honey mustard instead and it was sooooo yummmy!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When i make Deviled Eggs i- Boil the eggs for about 20 minutes, put a dash of Salt in the boiling water; it will make them peel very easy! Cut the boiled eggs in half & put the egg yolks in a bowl & Mash- Add a few Tbsp. of Mayo, a tsp. of Mustard, a couple tsps. of Sweet Relish & Salt & Pepper- Mix Well & put the mixture in the Holes of the Eggs- Sprinkle with Paprika-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I eyeball everything that goes into mine, and pretty much mix it "to taste." Hard boil the eggs, slice them in half, scoop out the yolks and mash them. Add some mayo, a bit of mustard, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. I add just a little of everything at first, then taste, and add a little more, if I need to, until I get it to taste the way I want it to. Once I'm happy with the mixture, I spoon it into the egg white halves.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I use 1/2 mayo 1/2 miracle whip, a little salt and pepper. Mush with egg yolks. spoon back into whites and top with paprika :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Boil the eggs for about 20minutes dump the hot water off of them and run cold water on them to cool them down. Peel cut in 1/2 take out the Yoke mash with mayo or salad dressing mix all together and put into ziplock bag cut off the end and pipe it into the white part of the egg we don't do anything else I have to make tons at holidays beacuse all the men in our family can't get enough of them. In fact I sometimes put the yoke in the baggie and mash it with my hands then add mayo and mix with my hands when it is all in the bag
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010