Catholics. Did you or do you send your kids to a Catholic preschool too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was raised Catholic and attended parochial schools. When I had my first child I sent him to a catholic preschool. All 3 of my kids are now in public school now though.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We (my cousin, sister, and I) were sent to one only because the schools in the area we lived were not good at all (even for that age) so we were sent to a safer place. My mom and aunt went there too when they were young so that was fun knowing as a little girl. My daughter now is not in a Catholic pre-k because we have found a quality place but when we move we are going to consider it for her new kindergarten depending on the local schools.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have 2 kids in Catholic school but my preschooler does not go to the Catholic preschool. The Catholic preschool is only 2 or 3 days a week, and becasue I work full-time I need my daughter to go to preschool 5 days a week. She will start Catholic school when she is in Kindergarten.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My kids have always gone to public school but have attended catechism classes through the church from the time they were in 1st grade.
    Anonymous