What do you all out there think of women who breast feed without a cover in public or in front of you (someone you would consider a stranger or don't know well)?

I have my own thoughts but would like to hear yours.

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 4:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm 100% all for it! NORMALIZE BREASTFEEDING! It's not private any more than YOU eating is, it's not sexual, and it's not dirty. It's normal, healthy and beautiful and I love to see it :D
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I think " There's a mom feeding her child".

Yep.. That's about it in a nutshell.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• The same thing i think about any woman feeding her baby in public...that her baby must be hungry.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I've never noticed it if it's happened around me. It's possible to feed your baby and manage to not show anything without a cover.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i dont care. she is feeding her child. if i bf i would nurse in public, i really dont care for other opinions.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

AGREED!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I think 'oh I miss those days!' and move on. I see nothing wrong with it but I did choose to cover up for my own comfort, honesty even with out a cover you might see a split second flash of nipple when the baby is latching and releasing from the breast.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I think MORE POWER TO HER! It is as natural as breathing and should be accepted as such by everyone. Anyone who has a problem with it doesn't have to LOOK!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 4:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i'm fine with it. it isnt sexual or dirty. it's just feeding a baby.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• go ahead momma everyone needs to realize that it is natural and its not sexual or anything so what its a boob im sure everyone has seen a boob
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 4:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2010