Baby Mama?

Is the movie any good? It seems halarious!

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Entertainment

• i loved it
    shaynaj

Answer by shaynaj at 5:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Yes it was pretty funny, I think the previews make it look more funny than it actually was, but is still hilarious!
    Anonymous

• It was alright...I guess I expected too much out of it! It wasn't as funny as I thought it was going to be..
    LindsiJo

Answer by LindsiJo at 7:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i loved it it was so funny it was a good movie even my SO liked it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I was really DISAPPOINTED with Baby Momma. The previews made it look hilarious. It really wasn't there was a huge twist on the movie that I didn't get from the previews. I thought it was just a surrogate mother who was a pain in the ass...hilarious to watch...no that's not what it was. Tooo much drama for me.
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 8:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It did have a twist but DH and I ended up liking that part of it as well. The previews pretty much showed all the funny parts IMO but that has become pretty common. I would watch it again if it happened to be on and I was just sitting here! LOL
    tjsmomma1108

Answer by tjsmomma1108 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I enjoyed it. Some parts of it are touching, some parts are hilarious. Sigourney Weaver did a great job too! It does have a twist that you don't get from the previews, but I personally LIKE having some surprises left in the movies. I'm sick of previews that essentially make it so you don't even have to watch the movie because you get the whole story right there.

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 7:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• It was okay i thought it was too much drama too. I wanted just a goofy no thinking movie and i had to think..
    QTMom80

Answer by QTMom80 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2008