What is your definition of an annoying person?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Anyone who annoys me. :)
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 4:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Somebody who keeps pushing whatever their opinion/beliefs/products may be, even after being told you're not interested.... Oh, and people who don't use their blinkers.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If their behavior makes me have to count to 5 to stop myself from reaching over and choking them till they look like a Smurf, they're annoying.

And the list is long and varied....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• People who say, "God this, God that, Bless this, etc, etc" and yet are the worst example of a christian.
    momplus01

Answer by momplus01 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• People with annoying voices. People who seem to be unaware of the fact that they have terrible B.O. People who talk to you as if you were 4 years old. Morning people. Relentlessly cheerful people. Tall people who sit right in front of you in theaters. People who talk baby-talk. People who own a small dog, and treat it like it's their child. People who sell religion door-to-door. Mothers who wash their children's faces with spit. People who tell you the ending of a movie before you've seen it. People who don't know that they have bad breath. People who are far too serious. The do-I-look-fat girls who ask only to hear that they're not fat. People who call, and when you say "I'll call you back" they go ahead and call you 90 million times instead.

A person who is extremeley annoying, where you wish you could shoot yourself in the head.
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Giggly ditzy types or over-the-top Religious types (like Mandy Moore's character on Saved. I am not saying everyone who is Religious annoys me. Just the Uber-Religious ones)
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 4:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Someone who likes to "kiss up" and play the "politic game" at work. Someone who is pushy and no matter what the conversation is about they have ALWAYS already have done it or seen it!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Annoyance is an unpleasant mental state that is characterized by such effects as irritation and distraction from one's conscious thinking. It can lead to emotions such as frustration and anger. The property of being easily annoyed is called petulance, and something which annoys is called a nuisance.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• SOMEONE WHO DRIVES ME CRAZY! 

tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My husband
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2010