Sleeping question

While pregnant, did you force your SO out of the bedroom so you could have more room and a better night's sleep? I'm thinking about starting that tonight...

fluppyducky

Asked by fluppyducky at 4:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No way lol. The first time I was pregnant, he was deployed for 7 months. I am enjoying him being here this time! ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Awwww. So sweet. <3
    fluppyducky

Comment by fluppyducky (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• no, I can not sleep without my husband in the room, its kinda wierd i sleep better when i hear him snore, and have his warmth at night, am always cold, he is my personal heater, lol
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 4:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• YES!! he took up so much room!! and his snoring OMG so annoying! but everything annoyed me while i was pregnant! he slept in the guest room for 4 months! but i was to blame too! i had to sleep with 5 pillows around me just to be some what comfy! my hubby says next time he is buying a king size bed! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I haven't forced him out of the bed but I do sometimes look forward to the days when he has to be in work early so I can get some good rest once he leaves lol. And apparently according to him I've been taking up so much of the bed now when I'm sleeping and trying to get a good night's sleep that he's been sleeping on the very edge of the bed, poor guy!
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I had to turn around and put my head at the foot of the bed. That was closer to the fan and it drowned out his noise and cooled my overheating body down.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No because we have a queen sized bed and there is plenty of room for the both of us.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My SO takes up most of the bed too! In his sleep, he moves around very abruptly and he sticks his knee into my butt and legs... lol.
    fluppyducky

Comment by fluppyducky (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• lol i never force him to, but at times he wants to.. we have a cali king bed soo lots of room (i think) but i have always been one to lay sideways.. and while preggo i somehow take up the ENTIRE bed. my head will be in the middle of the bed and legs ALL over him.. i am a deep sleeper so it doesnt bother me.. but he is a light sleeper and he bothers him.. he loves to sleep i in the same room so he puts himself through whatever weird sleeping position i end up in
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010