26 weeks pregnant with rib pain.

I woke up with very bad rib pain. My allergies have been acting up so I've been sneezing alot, so every time I sneeze, the right side of my ribs hurt soooo bad. I don't know if it's because of the baby or something else?

miranda_nichols

Asked by miranda_nichols at 5:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its the baby, i wouldnt worry too much about it. my baby does the same thing except in my case its in my lower abdomen...i sneeze at least 3-5 times a day and when i sneeze its a really incredible sharp pain in my uterus. but if you want call your doctor and go for a check-up just to give yourself peace at mind. hope this helps! **Take Care** :-)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• oh and p.s. im 25 weeks :)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It could be a pulled muscle cause I've had that happen to me before. I would call your doctor to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• im not totally sure about the sneezing but with my first baby she had her feet in my ribs for the last 5 months it was aweful!!
    BabeeOnBoard

Answer by BabeeOnBoard at 8:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010