do you dress up with your kids for halloween and what are you going as??

giraffegrl1980

Asked by giraffegrl1980 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• I'm just going to wear a pair of butterfly wings. It's easy and I can move around normally in them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No usually but this year I am. I am going to be dorothy, SO is going as Cowardly lion, dd is tin man and her BFF is going as the scarecrow!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• this year and from now on we will - he is going to be the cutest little monkey EVER lol!!! I will be a cat and my husband will be a fireman...yummy....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I dressed up last year... My 3 best friends and I were all sock hop girls, my son and my friend's son were "greasers", and my other friend's daughter was a sock hop girl too. They were adorable!

This year, I don't think I will. We're not going as a group, and I just don't have the energy, heh. I MIGHT get a track suit and go as Sue Sylvester though... I can't even come up with a costume for my son. He HATES anything that includes a mask or hat, so the options are pretty limited... Ugh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have to work this Halloween, but I am dressing up at work as The Cat in the Hat. My son is going to dress up as a Wrestler and my daughter hasn't made her mind up, yet.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my son is going to be a blue monster!! im not dressing up :[
    jessicalynnxo

Answer by jessicalynnxo at 6:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• sometimes but not this year
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes we dress our kids the sometimes part is for us haha...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010