P90X

Has anyone done it? I just got it and Im scared lol! Need encouragement!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My brother and SIL did it - she posted everyday on facebook as motivation. It made a huge difference on my brother, and you could see a little on my SIL, but she had a lot more to lose than he did.

Answer by missanc at 5:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Well, unless you are in great shape to begin with, don't be discouraged if you can't hang with it in the beginning. Go at your own pace and you will pick up strength and endurance as you go along.(I modified some of the exercises in the beginning-especially the pull-ups and Draya Roll). If you stick with it you will see results. I did it last year, and thought it was an excellent workout, and I lost a lot of inches. I got this ganglion cyst thing on my wrist so I can't do the pushups, anymore...or I'd go through it another 90 days. :) Just keep yourself motivated and you can do it!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• what is p90x? is it workout dvds? what all does it come with when u order it? how much is it?
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 6:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• OMG! I saw one girl who did it and lost wieght FAST! She said it is hard but so worth it!

I saw her progress on the weight loss site we are both on. :) She uses this site as well as the program.

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Bella it is and intense 90 day workout! The system is about $100 I think and comes with a pull up bar..I dont know alot about it because I havent done it yet and I'm borrowing it from a friend but they say you will be really sore. It has about 12 dvds and you work out about 1 hour everyday for 90 days.
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• whoo! my hubs does it... if you stick to the program, its amazing and gets great results! HE LOOKS AMAZING! and he is only on week 9! i will do it after the new baby comes and my joints are back with me... its HARD, but the excersizes are ones anyone can do! pretty cool if you ask me, the guy on there is a little... weird, but funny too :) My 2 year old even tries to copy daddies excersizes :) so cute!
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• As a Beachbody Coach, I sell P90X .... just remember that you can modify the exercises if necessary. It's one of the most popular workout programs we sell.

Also, you can find workout buddies and chat with people who are doing the same workout and have the same goals as you do. It always helps to have a buddy.

Check out the info .. click on Join the Club, it's free...some good info there as well! GOOD LUCK !
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 3:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I've heard it's awesome!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2011