Moving cross country with 2 Toddlers any suggestions???

My DH is being deployed, currently training out of state, and our DD's and I are going to be moving and getting semi-settled while he's on his first leg of deployment. If you have any suggestions on how to keep a 4y/o and 2y/o entertained during the Looong drive, about 2 days, please help me!!!~

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 5:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Take there fav movies, coloring books, kids songs cds, toys that they like, play the i spy game with shapes and colors. And stop and let them out too run off some energy, it may take a little longer but it will keep them and you from getting to board good luck
    maddysmom1111

Answer by maddysmom1111 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I took a coast to coast road trip with my daughter when she was 15 months.... I went from california to maryland.... I agree with maddysmom1111.... I also got on the road at abour 4 or 5 am while she was asleep so that I can put some good miles behind me... I stopped for lunch at her usual lunch time and when I stopped for dinner we were done for the day.... That way she could have dinner a bath, and time to run around and stretch her legs (burn extra energy) before bed.... I hope this helped... It worked for my daughter... She was an excellent road trip baby.. Good Luck and have a save trip
    blackbudrfly

Answer by blackbudrfly at 6:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010