Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

is it possible that i can inform the states attorney office my son's dad is involved in illegal activities. and i want his rights as a parent taken away. would it hurt telling. i go for my next child support next week. im just cooperating because i have too because i know im not going to get much even if he pays anything at all. adult content


Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • yes tell. not sure if you have proof but inform your attorney that you have knowledge of possible illegal activity and it should be investigated. don't say anything about rights provoked but it will just save your behind because you never know what might come back at ya. don't hide anything. even if they don't investigate or do at least you could sleep with a clear conscious. good luck

    Answer by lambdarose at 10:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

  • What kind of illegal things is he doing?That is important to know with this!

    Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

  • Its a doble edged sword if yo dont't tell and he gets caught and you knew? If you tell you will get nothing. re you telling because it is the right thing to do is he involved in things that can come back to hurt you and your child? These are all things you should consider.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

  • Yes tell

    Answer by LiLJeni at 4:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2010