Birthday party....

My daughters 3rd b-day is in 2 months. Normally I wouldn't post something so far in advance, but she's been so excited about it for months (everyday, is it my b-day?!) She has it down she wants a Princess AND Toy Story party...haha. How would you go about doing that? What are fun things for kids to do at a house party? All ages kids (1 year-10) most around 2-3 though.

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/

This site has the best ideas for all age groups and themes.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• You could do a toy story/princess dress up party? With similarly themed games? You could try to incorporate toy story characters into a fairytale type decoration? I'm having difficultly thinking of what to do for my daughter, so I wish you luck!
    losing_control

Answer by losing_control at 8:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010