Do you engage in road rage?

Road Rage: 9 Ways to Get Yourself Killed
Road rage is no laughing matter. Up to 56 percent of fatal crashes involve aggressive driving, according to the American Automobile Association.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-204_162-10005242.html?tag=page#ixzz12qezAQBe

tasches

Asked by tasches at 6:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Health

• I blow kisses to the drivers that tick me off. :) Seriously.
    inthepit

Answer by inthepit at 7:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have road rage, for sure, but I don't drive aggressively because of it. I just yell a lot, heh. And even that, I've had to tone down because of the little ears in the back seat... It's funny though, every time we get stuck in traffic, my 2 year old starts saying "DUDE, GO!!".
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Road rage no- idiot driver rage yes! lol
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Me....

No.. I engage in "Pedestrian Rage"....
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No, there is no point into road rage. The other person can't hear you and you can endanger not only you and the people in your car but others if you do something foolish. It's not worth it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• funny you should ask. i've learned to keep it to myself..and cuss silently under my breath. cuz you never know how crazy some people actually are. once i flipped a woman off because she wouldnt let off her horn. she got out of her car and started pounding on my windows. i'm lucky i had my doors locked. The crazy bitch was saying "do you not see i have fuc*in kids in my car, and you are giving me the finger"..whacho?? i mean, how did she not know i didnt have a loaded gun in the car and couldve blown her ass away for doing that crazy shit. Thats when i learned.
    Today..for example i had to hold back. There was a woman pumping gas. she got done pumping her gas and then decided to wash every one of her windows...wtf! i was boiling! Go to the mutha effing car wash you stupid heffer, yeah shine your tires while your at it. Do you need help? I wanted to scream it, but i sat quietly..patiently waiting.

shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• LOL I live in Orange County (Los Angeles for those not familar with OC) enough said hahaha.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No, I avoid all the nasty drivers. You never know if they have a concealed weapon.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I moved down from the City to central Florida....LOL SO YEAH i have a lot of road rage...People pissssssssssssss me off big times...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I get angry, I tell them off, but only to myself, and I feel the urge to just hit them, but I never do.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2010