Dish Network??

So anyone else affected by the Dish Network and FOX stuff thats going down?

They say we may loose FOX all togther. Already noticed that FX is gone along with National Geographic, and FOX sports. This is kinda not very fair that we signed an agreement with them and theyre taking channels away. Just wondering what other Dish costomers thoughts are on this?

bizima4

Asked by bizima4 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• No I have not heard of this. But I can not find FX on my tv guide.

Answer by louise2 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Hadn't heard of any of that but yeah that's not fair because when we signed up you signed for certain stations if they aren'tgoing to be there then they should give us a rate difference
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• The channels are being taken away likely because DISH and Fox, amongst the other channels, cannot come to an agreement and their contract (between them) is up. It's not just Dish's fault on this. =) GL!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• You can buy a modern type antenna that gives you the basic channels if you lose them or the bad weather disconnects the dish.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yes I know where you are coming from. Mine and my husbands favorite show is on Fx. I keep calling about it and all i hear is "we are trying to come to an agreement." Well that can go on for years as far as we know. What is so bad is we are under a contract. If we don't get the channels we shouldn't have to pay for them.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010