No Period for 2 months....

I have not had my period for two months. I have taken 4 HPTs and they were all Negative. Otherwise I feel fine.. And I'm not really missing Aunt Flow.. but I also know that this isn't right. I don't have health insurance right now so going to the doc is out... Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Health

• i just went through this... took tests all were neg.. my period is like clock work always on time, so i was like wth. finally it came 3 months. it was all clotty too. wierd, but it was af...
    Anonymous

• That happened to me too, I didnt have my period for 3 and a half months and took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative, thank God, so I then realized it was just stress that was making my period come late.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 6:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I had this happen. If you are taking birth control, some slow or stop periods for months at a time. Stress also does it, but also something to think about is a cyst. Some cysts can interrupt your period and after they subside, well watch out. If you have real concerns call a patient advisory nurse or also check out Web MD. The have some good suggestions.
    Anonymous