I cant seem to get rid of this headache

Its like this annoying feeling in the back of my head! I have had it for over a week. Occasionally take tylenol. Drink fluids, eat. even when its gone its not really gone!! and ideas on how to get rid of it. could it possible be my super comfy pillow I love that is now becoming the worst pillow ever? lol...... I just cant get comfy when I sleep and that is a possible reasonfor my headache as well. Im only a little over 12 weeks I dont recall having this much of an issue with my head the first time around.

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 7:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My doctor said to drink half a pepsi (or drink with caffiene) with 2 tylenol to see if that helps................
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Have you tried going to a chiropractor? That would be the first thing I did - much safer than taking meds while pregnant!
    Anonymous

• I would love to see a chiropractor. i use to have one, but i have state help i dont think they will cover that. id be in heaven if they did lol. and i may try the caffine with tylenol next time. thank you :)
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Since you are having trouble getting rid of this headache I would call your ob to be on the safe side. It could be your blood pressure.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Good call... I was actually there today. they took bp but I never mentioned it. slipped my mind.. but i might call tomorrow and see what he suggests
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010