Smoothie Recipes?

Anyone have any good fruit smoothie recipes to share?

mochamomof3

Asked by mochamomof3 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My fav is mangos, strawberries and banana with ice, lowfat vanilla yogurt, and that's it. Blend and drink =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I've been buying the Yoplait blueberry or strawberry and banana smoothies in the frozen food section all you have to do is add the milk in the blender.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I take two or three scoops of raspberry sherbert, a small handfull of raspberries, four or five strawberries, a banana, and about two ice cubes and blend 'em all together, and top it off with whipped cream :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I had found in the supermarket a pineapple smooth mix in powder form. What I did is empty the powder into the blender, add fresh pineapple, water, ice and some light rum and blend for a couple of minutes. It was really delicious and refreshing.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I like using plain yogurt and frozen fruit, just blend and drink :)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Our favorite: 1.5-2 bananas, 1 cup fresh pineapple cut up, 1 cup plain yogurt (greek style will work too), 1-2 Tablespoons honey, 8-10 ice cubes.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• The best thing to do is experiment....I like to add almond milk to mine a good combination is strawberries, banana and almond milk....if you like it sweeter, the vanilla almond milk is good.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My kids love rainbow smoothies. Frozen strawberries, frozen mango chunks, frozen banana chunks, frozen kiwi chunks, frozen blueberries, fresh baby spinach, fresh baby carrots, fresh avocado, and enough Welch's 100% grape juice to make it blendable.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 9:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• This really surprised me. Spinach, banana, pear and apple. Add enough juice (I like apricot) to make it the consistency you like. It's such a pretty lime green color, but you don't taste the spinach at all. KIds like it. Yah! A way to get fruit and veggies in them!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2010