what brand of formula do you use?

how old is your lil one? and how many cans do you go thru each month? (eiether the 12oz cans or the big ones?)

mywonderyears

Asked by mywonderyears at 7:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I used the store brand, its the exact same thing, and you get twice the size can for half the price.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I want to say I went through about 12 12oz cans a month of Enfamil Lipil with Iron.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I used the BIIIIIG cans from Sam's club. $20 a can, which lasted two weeks. So I only spent $40 a month on formula.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It's hard to say ow many cans, but we've always used Enfamil. He's now almost 13 months and we bought one last big can of Enfamil for toddlers while we're introducing him to whole milk. We used to buy the 12.5 oz cans, and I'd say on average went through 8-10 a month, starting at about 4 months old when he was no longer breastfed (it may have been less cans at that age though, it's hard to remember).
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We use store brand.  It's the same for half the price.

We buy the 25oz cans of powdered and usually go through 3-4 a month.  Our son is 3 months old.  They are only like $13-$16 depending on where we buy them so it's not that expensive.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• enfamil lipil gentle ease
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010