whats going on?

I have been on bedrest since 21 weeks for preterm labor. i am now 33 weeks (tomorrow) and I have been nesting like crazy the past week/week and a half ... CRAAAAAAZY.. (responsibly of course) full of energy.. i could clean and reclean and reclean that all day long and still have engery for more and WANT to do more... but the past few days.. i feel drained again.. no energy and as soon as i am awake i am ready to go back to sleep.. whats up with the energy swings??? i dont get it. my 1st pregnancy i wasnt really tired (like i have been this pregnancy) but the last week or so of pregnancy i was nesting like crazy and did up until the day i went into labor.. is it normal to have a swing back into no energy??

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I get the same way lately im 33 weeks 3days now and over the past few weeks some days im full of energy and others im just worn out and cant stop yawning no matter how much sleep i get and this baby loves to sleep all day and play all night lol i have had DF nesting too he cleaned and vacuumed every room yesterday :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• the baby is having a growth spurt so it is taking up more of your energy. that is normal.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I did with my son... I had energy swings like CRAZY! The dr said he was just growing again. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Wow....I guess everyone is different,. I had no" nesting" going on with my first and third and only a little bit with my second. If that is really what it was? I was too tired to want to "nest". And my stomach was so so stretched out I had trouble moving. I don't even know what the whole thing means. Is it REAL?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree with previous posters; growth spurt. =)
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2010