Help! Birthday soon...

It's my daughter's birthday on thursday. I do have some presents but we've all been very busy lately, and I need more present and birthday activities. Help?! (She'll be turning 3, by the way).

losing_control

Asked by losing_control at 7:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• What does she like to do? The museum? A movie? My son's 4th birthday is Saturday so we took him to the State Fair yesterday (he's also getting a party on his birthday). You probably don't have to do much. A few presents and some cupcakes will probably be fine for her.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When my son turned 3, we were pushed for time, so we had a family party at Pizza Hut. He loved it. We did it in an evening when they weren't busy, so they let me decorate a bit. It turned out really nice.

Remember at age 3 all the presents don't have to come on the same day. You can still stretch it out and call it her birthday week if you need more shopping time.

MarianneTv

Answer by MarianneTv at 9:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010