Bump if you have a son!

I have a wonderful seven year old boy who will be eight in January and he is one of the coolest kids ever! He really loves Star Wars.

Tell me something about your son...

QueenMomma2023

Asked by QueenMomma2023 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• boy kissing momMy son is 12 and is living with high functioning autism. He has made HUGE strides in his behavior over the last few months, I'm praying that it's because he's growing up and maturing. MY SON ROCKS!!!!

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have 2. One just turned 23 (last week), the other is 20. The oldest is finishing his time in the military and already has a new house...paid for. The youngest is one of the funniest people I ever knew! He has a great sense of humor!
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have one son named Cooper. He's almost 13 months old and is the most amazing little person I've ever met. He's already a little stubborn and has a slight attitude, but at the same time is so sweet. He's already so boyish, always climbing and he loves to wrestle with his dad, lol. He's a total mommy's boy, though, and looks just like me, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My son is 2, and he's the most amazing kid ever! He's very outgoing, he talks up a storm, and he's just plain funny! He actually says so himself every time he does something cute, "I funny!"
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 8:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My 17 yo ds will be 18 in February and he freakin rocks!! I am so proud of him! I am such a huge fan!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i have 2 sons. one is 5yo and is in kindergarten. the other one is 2 1/2 and he says 'turn on the dark' instead of 'turn off the light'. it's so funny
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My boys are TRUE boys. Love them.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• two sons 5 and 2. They into everything and drive me absolutely crazy, but I do love them to pieces.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have a 3 year old son who told me last night when he gets bigger he is going to marry me! He makes me smile everyday LOVE him tons!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• bumpMine is 9.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010