Would you rather see?

A girl get "slimed" (covered in nickelodeon green slime) wearing like casual clothes like a t-shirt and shorts or wearing something like a cute dress and heels with makeup/hair done? I'm going to be participating in a charity event where I'm going to get slimed and I have seen people online get slimed and sometimes they're like dressed up for it. It looks funnier that way so I was thinking if I should do that. Would you pay more to see that?

I guess it sounds weird to dress up to get slimed but I've seen other people doing it, and it sounds like it could be funny. So... should I get slimed wearing like a casual shirt/shorts or something stylish like a dress, heels, makeup/hair done nicely, maybe a bit of jewelry?

Erinh1985a

Asked by Erinh1985a at 7:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 4 (-11 Credits)
  • yes, you should definately be all dressed up. it is much more fun that way lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• All done up.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Ditto, dress up for it. I haven't seen that happen since I was a kid watching Nick lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• dressed up
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 8:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• dressed up would be better
    MIASMOMMY1229

Answer by MIASMOMMY1229 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• def dresses up hehe
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 1:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• All done up would be hysterical and, more than likely, raise more $$ for the charity. Go for it!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think the more dressed up the funnier it would be.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010