Does anybody actually LIKE Kate Gosselin?

I was on youtube watching some of her interviews and there seem to be a lot of sympathy comments for Kate.
I believe she's a really really bad mom and a very good actress!! Oh, and a bad dancer :)

I have 7 kids- 2 of them are adults so I actually have 5 kids (5 to 16yo) to take care of. Sometimes I don't even have the strength or the time to go to the bathroom!!! How does Kate have the time and energy to do everything she does AND take care of her kids? I think that whole show should not be called a reality because what they show on there is not their reality!

Oh! Not to mention that her kids actually are the ones who pay for all her makeovers and designer clothes etc... Her job is actually exploiting them. If it weren't for the kids she would be a nurse. What's wrong with that?? Well, it involves actually working!!

Sorry, I'm being a bitch, but I feel really bad for these kids..

mysevenkids

Asked by mysevenkids at 8:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• she has time to do all that stuff because she doesn't take care of the kids lol. they have nannies that do that. i guess people just like her better than jon, but that is not saying much at all. most people don't like either one, but she is the lesser of two evils i guess.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Couldn't agree with you more OP. She's a terrible mom (and dancer lol!!)
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 8:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No, I don't like her. She is a bad mom, I agree. Kudos to you for doing it WITHOUT the help of a television network. I think alot of those people with multiple children are only spotlight hungry.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 8:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't know. I'm happy that the kids have financial security. Their life isn't exactly horrible.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't personally know her, so I can't say whether I like her or not. I also don't watch her show, never have and never will. I'm not one for supporting any kind of reality TV stars as it is not really reality anyway, just a bunch of attention seeking morons looking to get famous.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

True, and they'll probably get their own "Jersey Shore" reality show when they get old enough too. Lord help us all.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 8:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have no use for her and what she has done to those poor kids.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Not anymore...
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 8:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I could totally do without her.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I truly believe she is living with a mental illness. And what is sad is there was a huge fan base for a woman living with a personality disorder....and loving the drama and the attitude. I believe she is a deeply unhappy person, doesn't know how to have an ongoing relationship (her parents, her siblings, her ex husband....ect), and she truly believes she is wronged. I actually find it painful to watch her and it must be very hard to be her. I'm being serious. Despite having fame, money, and attention....she is still not happy. It comes across loud and clear. Even harder than being her....being her children. I actually respect the fact the father of these children is fighting to try and stop the cameras and take back his children's childhood. Unfortunately the network won't allow it by fighting him in court using more money and more powerful lawyers. I also hold the network responsible. How sick are they.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2010