Do you have your own favorite cereal that you alone like to eat?

I like the instant oatmeal. However, I've found many of the cold cereals are good too like multi grain cheerios, chocolate cheerios, cinnabon cereal which is loaded with cinnamon, and many of the mini wheats too.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes I love honey bunches of oats and buy just bunches too and put it on top! I love it!!!
    lilma0608

Answer by lilma0608 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Post Nut and Date is my fave, multi grain cheerios, chocolate rice krispies, french toast, froot loops I like alot of cereals.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yes I have a favorite but my hubby also likes it (he likes everything lol). It's Banana Nut Crunch, I could eat that all day every day :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Special K (i know im boring) and the baby and i eat cream of wheat sometimes too
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 8:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Life is my favorite cereal and I'm the only one allowed to eat it because it's so expensive and with all of our kids they would go through a box in 1-2 days and I wouldn't get any.  They know it's "Mommy's cereal".

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• kashi go lean crunch.... BUT , I like cinnamon toast crunch cereal.... BUT only mixed with vanillla ice cream, and alittle honey drizzled on top. AND plain old oatmeal..... not cooked, but stirred in vanilla ice cream then mixed with hersheys syrup..... those I WILL HIDE AND EAT so I don't have to share
    Kat204

Answer by Kat204 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I love granola, and chocolate rice crispies
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Nobody is allowed to touch my Marshmallow Frootloops. I don't even like regular Frootloops that much but the marshmallow version is freakin' delicious.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Cracklin Oat Bran is my favorite, and people better keep their hands off my box =P
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 8:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I looove marshmellow fruit loops Orionsgirl! but i was going to say i buy waffle crisp just for me. its hard to find it. so when i do, i buy like 2 boxes. theyre tiny! so it lasts me about 5days. maybe less. I have no problem w my dh eating my cereal. cause we all have our own.!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2010