Green or White Christmas Tree

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 9:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in

• Don't know why but I like green.
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 9:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• GREEN! We always get a real tree and don't think the white "fake" ones look good. Of course this is just my husbands and mine opinion. I think that at times the white trees in some Christmas magazines look nice but it's because they have them covered in decorations. We prefer the green trees ourselves :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have a white one that I just had too have a couple of years ago and spent way too much, now I want a green one...lol I think I will get a green one after Christmas this year and have both next year.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Green all the way!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I love flocked trees when they are flocked well, but I was able to talk my ex into having a flocked tree one year and it was when I was pregnant with our second child and he was born January 10th, so that's how close to after Christmas it was when I was the one who ended up having to take the tree down and get the house ready for when the baby came home and taking that sucker down and hauling it out was an enormous mess and I thought I'd never get all of the "snow" vacuumed up and dusted. It was nice to look at when we got it up and decorated, but hell to take out of the house after Christmas. Not sure I would ever do it again.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 9:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I bought a white one last year with clear lights.. I absolutely love it!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• green...i cant stand the white trees...just doesnt seem right.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Green
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Green and real
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 9:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Green, I'm a traditional girl.
    AuntErma

Answer by AuntErma at 10:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010