Eating out...

When you don't feel like cooking, where is your favorite place to go?

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 6:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh that changes all the time! lol. I eat out more than I should since I work til 3:30 most days and have to be back to work at 5 or 6 most days. Its just easier to go out. I always think "where haven't we gone in a while" and go there...lol. Most recently it was Pizza Hut.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• applebees
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• my husband owns a restaurant so he usually brings food home from work! I love being married to an italian! haha
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 7:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• lol we very rarely go out. i usually just have to suck it up if I don't feel like cooking lol. there are plenty of easy things to prepare. if we need to grab a bag it's usually sonic. the kids like taco cabana too. I love to go to Masa Sushi too, and usually rope visiting family members into going lol. usually when we go out to eat it's a treat, not an escape from the lazies lol
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 7:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• we rarely go out but when we do its longhorns or chilis i love their cajun chicken pasta!!!!
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• We do pizza, Olive Garden, the local tavern. I prefer being waited on and having a glass of wine with dinner but I really am not picky when I get out of making dinner.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Ruby Tuesdays kids salad bar for 2.99!! and 2 mini burgers with fries and salad bar for the grownups at 6.99. Can't beat that! NO drinks thought they actually charge 2.50 for a glass of coke....
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Eating out can be a challenge for us because I am limited by health issues, and finicky issues too :)
    I don't eat any fast food, save for Baja Fresh, which I don't really consider fast food because nothing is preserved, precooked or frozen...it's all fresh. We like sushi, especially when we find a good place with good service. Mexican food is a given too...The Alamo is a recent fave. You can see a review on my blog if you're in SoCal- it's in Old Town. (http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com)
    Also for Mexican: Porkyland and Carnitas Uruapan..both have excellent carnitas.
    We also like Mimmo's down in Little Italy...great place for lunch with really good (i.e. cheap!) deals. And for pizza, it's Bronx Pizza in Hillcrest.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 8:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• wow and i thought this was going to be a sexual question, man was i dissapointed, heheheheh
    Anonymous

• rofl
    I'd tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, but I know how much fun it is down there
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 8:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2008