Did anyone else put up Halloween lights or decorated their windows this year

I put up orange lights and decorated the window with other things, if so what color was the lights and decor

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 9:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• I have orange lights that I have yet to put up. Thanks for reminding me!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Shoot! lol

Our trees have tied up mummies and skeletons on them, there is spider web all over the mailbox... bushes... and solar lights, we have up a pumpkin for every kid... two big ones... a white one, pumpkin shaped lights, etc!

:) We love Halloween!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We don't do lights, but we did spiders and webs in the windows, a cute sign and witches broom on the door and pumpkins and spiderwebs with spiders throughout the main floor.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I also need to get my paper decorations out that I bought at the dollar store. They're acorns and leaves so they're brown, orange, yellow, and red. I also got a stack of orange papers plates that I need to get out too. I'm off to do that now. Thanks for the reminder!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would but were moving next week, so there wasnt a point to decorate to give myself more crap to take down!!! Next year I will be decorating for every holiday because the kids enjoy it!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Around here Halloween is huge. Lots of people have the big blow up things in their yards. We have 'ghosts' hanging from the trees, clings on the storm doors. A witch crossing sign, Headstones in the yard and electric jack-o-lanterns(2). On halloween we will have a fog machine and spooky music playing. I will have a pot of "witches stew" on the porch..it is really disgusting with floating green fingers and eyeballs in it. LOL, yeah we get in to halloween.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My 5 year old decorated his room, we hung spider web, skeletons and posters on his wall!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• DS,11, has a great time decorating our yard. This year he has a grave yard with headstones and skeletons. He took DS,2, Little Tykes house and put a pair of witches leg sticking out from underneath, he then decorated the little house with spider webs, spiders,and ghosts. He's got skeletons hanging in our tree and ghosts dancing around the trunk. He also has orange and purple lights all over so you can see everything at night. He does a GREAT job!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 9:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Orange pumpking lights and clear skelton lights and window cling ons.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• lights and goblins and spiders, oh my!
    RochaMama

Answer by RochaMama at 11:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010