halloween help

ok so i need a little help with a costume help for dh. We don't really have the money for costumes this year so a friend let me borrow a sexy french maid outfit...I am trying to think of something cheap for him to dress up as that would go with my costume...keep in mind dh is overweight so no shirt off ideas lol!! Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• If he has a nice sute then you could have him dress up in that and he could be a millionare and you would be his maid lol...my friend dosnt have the money to get her 2 sons costumes and they both have sutes so that is what she is doing....Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Why does it need to go with? Why not make him Jean Lafitte...a french born Pirate known as the 'gentleman Pirate of New Orleans" It doesn't have to be the stereotyped pirate.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• jeans & a flannel he could go as a lumber jack, stiff a sock down there & its a horny lumberjack
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2010