Sister Wives!!!!!!!!!!! (polygamist)

Has any one watch that show sister wives? Are there any polygamist in cafe mom? Just curious.

Liz003

Asked by Liz003 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I watch it, i think it's crazy i just couldn't share my husband. They are so confident i would be so jealous. But i think it is because they knew what they were getting into before they got married. But it bothers me that he is allowed to love many women but the women aren't.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes ive been watching it but i missed the last one....love it!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I am not one, but I love that show! I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't know I really doubt it due to they are very pioneer like..Iknow they don't dress it some don't but I don't think they really deal with internet or alot of technology that I've seen..I live here in Utah and there is alot of misconception about mormons being polygamists but polygamists are fundamental mormons not mormons in general..
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Sad... I would never watch it.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Shane, why is it sad? Do you have any idea what it is like to live in a home like that? If not do not judge!!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I love the show! I would be a polygamist IF I could convince my DH it's a good idea... But he says one wife is way more than he needs...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Well I am glad that I am not the only one who watches it. There are so many kids and I think the sharing is crazy but I am addicted.
    Liz003

Comment by Liz003 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Sad you would never watch but you sure did click on this post lol
    Liz003

Comment by Liz003 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I thought it was interesting when Kody said it would be disgusting if the wives had more than one husband. What a A____, Jerk and so on. I just cannot deal with that man.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2010