how to get my newly married husband back?

My husband and I have been married almost 3 months and he says he doesn't love me (but I know he does) anymore and has been staying with his best friend for a few days. I don't know what to do can anyone shed some light and hope on my situation? Thanks

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I would suggest marriage counseling.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I think you should hear what he is saying offer to go to marriage counseling to get some help. This is only the beginning our your lives together talk to him about making it work and saving your family.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• oh and we do have an appt for counseling i just doubt he'll show. im just scarred
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• The only way you can "get him back" is if he makes the choice to come back.

In order to learn if he will, or what will help him make the choice to come back, you first need to know the reasons why he feels he doesn't love you any longer.. The only way problems/issues can be resolved is if they are openly known. No one just wakes up one morning and decides that they no longer love someone. There are usually reasons behind the loss of love or the change of heart.. Those reasons, are what must be known, addressed and hopefully rectified (by BOTH of you) if love is to return..

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If he doesn't show, that should be your clue that he isn't interested in making things work. I would prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Maybe he feels like he was rush into the marriage. He tells you, he don't love you anymore then something is wrong. What happen for him to move out? Maybe you should have a heart to heart talk with him and listen to what he's saying. Sometime you have to read between the lines with men. I would also talk to his friend or his friend's SO. You may learn something. I truly wish you LUCK!!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 12:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• thank you all
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• if he dosent show up for counselling get a divorce life is too short. this might sound harsh but what if u were unhappy after 3 months of marriage to a guy?- that CLEARLY states that u made a mistake and u dont wanna be in this marriage. so why force him or try to convince a man to be with u. come on dont u think there is another guy out there who would be delighted to be married to u. what is your worth??
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2010