Feeling baby move...she isnt?

I'm 25 weeks and I haven't felt the baby move all day. I was really active today, with laundry and cleaning. Is this normal?

AshBaldwin011

Asked by AshBaldwin011 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 23 weeks and the more busy I am....the less I notice my little one moving.

Try getting a drink and maybe a piece of chocolate...caffeine to get her active.

Eat the chocolate and lay on your left side very still...you should feel movement eventually.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• The more you move, the more it 'rocks' baby to sleep. Sit down for awhile and see if she starts moving. Mine was non-existant during the day but the minute I would lay down to sleep, she would be doing summersaults.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes thats normal but if you lay on your left side after drinking some sugary or caffienated beverages or eating some candy and she still doesnt move then call your doc...they would rather you call them!! if you go in for a check up and mention this happened and you never called they will prob chew u out : ) better safe than sorry...usually all i had to do was sit quietly and think about my bay and its like she could read my mind and she would kick or get the hiccups or something...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• im pretty quiet all day so me doing alot of housework all in one day is unusual. I hope she moves soon, I get so worried about her. Wish me luck!
    AshBaldwin011

Comment by AshBaldwin011 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• a bottle of orange juice will do the trick my doc told me to drink it wenever i didnt feel him move all day
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes theres days mine kicks allday long and days where hes just not as active,if your really concerned you should talk to your gyno
    MIASMOMMY1229

Answer by MIASMOMMY1229 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Its totaly normal. I know that the more I moved around it seemed to lul him and had a rocking effect on him. On lazier days he was far more active. Later on in my pregnancy it really didnt matter what I did I couldnt get him to stop moving/ kicking a whole through me lol.
    SunshineSandie

Answer by SunshineSandie at 12:51 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Totally normal. When I was pregnant and didn't feel her move a lot, I drank orange juice. For some reason, orange juice really gets them moving! Also, placing something cold directly on your belly helps them move, too.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2010