What would you do?

My family is bickering on Facebook again and it is REALLY getting on my nerves. It's bad enough when I see it come across my newsfeed but NOW they're doing it one of my statuses. I don't even know where it started because apparently stuff was said somewhere else (and I'm NOT gonna ask them about that).

*Basically I'm venting because I want to throw a fit.*

Soooo... to make this a question, if it were you would you delete your status to get rid of it (and quietly make a point), comment to everyone, leave it alone or something else? I am VERY tempted to say something but I decided to leave it alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Delete the status, and if they don't take the hint, delete them.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Delete status, make new status stating 'not on my page, please'.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'd block them from my page for doing that bs and they know it.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 10:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• just delete it.. no big deal.. and possibly delete them as FB friends
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't talk to many of my family member because of crap that was said on FB. I don't go there that much anyway. Ignore the drama let them sit and stew in their own feces LOL GL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Remove the trouble makers from your facebook account. My DH Aunt was my friend for one day and then she insulted the way my kids were dressed and instead of me causing drama I just deleted her.
    Deb79

Answer by Deb79 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would block the ones causing drama from my site. That way they can't post on yours and you can't see what the drama is, yet you get to still have a facebook!
    RochaMama

Answer by RochaMama at 10:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• You should leave a message in their inbox. Telling them how you feel about the BS and that you'll delete or block them from your page. If the BS don't stop immediately. Good Luck!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 11:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If I was you, I would delete my account and find another place to chat. If you chat with your friends, that's one thing, but your family you see on a more regular basis. The thing with FaceBook is that you can look up anyone, so even if you cancel your personal screen name, and get another, they will still find you. That just takes all the fun out of being on the website.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Haha I have the same problem. I now have 2 facebook accounts. One for friends that I post on almost daily, and one for my bickering family (and nosey mother-in-law) that I put pics up of my son and thats about it. This way, I have no more facebook drama! :) Good Luck
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 12:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2010