hallloween costumes for toddlers

so i thought it would be fun for everyone to list what they and their child(ren) were gonna be for trick or treating/hallowen...every year since my daughter was born i have took pleasure in making her costumes, its something i enjoy and take pride in especially since im not good at sewing lol...and i figure let me do it know before she gets picky and wants to be the newest/coolest fad.....1st year was a pumpkin, 2nd a duck that the beack quacked, and last year a blk cat, this year she is being GRAPES, yea im gonna have fun blowning up 100 purple balloons :)

skyes_mom07

Asked by skyes_mom07 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• awww grapes..she is going to be precious!! I have a 9 yr old who is a witch, a 5 yr old who is supergirl and my 5 month old??? :( i cant find anything for him. I have been searching for days everywhere..very frustrating
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• DH and I are going to be vampires because thats the only costume we still have from a few years back and no money to get new ones and I am going to make DS a little bat costume...I found a cute pattern online and it should be cheep so even better! lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• jbond83 you could always get a yellow footed sleeper and a foam visor cover that in orange felt, and with fabric glue glue feathers on it and then your son could be a parrot, my mom made my little brother that one year so cute and easy and dont forget the wings cut them outta cardboard and cover them also with the feathers....good luck
    skyes_mom07

Comment by skyes_mom07 (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I always make our costumes too. Felipe chose to be a storm cloud, so I decided to be the sun :o)

Last year he was a bison.

The year before that he was a barred owl.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010