pregnant with a tubal ligation?

First off... no, I don't think I'm pregnant lol. I was just curious as to how many women that this has actually happened to. I had my tubes tied about two years ago, and I was bored and started doing research, and I learned that the earlier you get your tubes tied, the higher the chances of a "failure" are. Moreover, I learned that the chances of a ectopic pregnancy are considerably high. What have your experiences been?

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 10:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My mom had her tubes tied after having my sister 15 years ago and hasn't had any problems since then.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my cousin did. freaked her out!
    MattisMommy08

Answer by MattisMommy08 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My mother had tubal ligation after my sister was born in 1983 and hasn't had any problems. At least, none that she's told me about.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Really it depends on the kind that you get as there are 2 types reversable and permanent reversable is when they cut and then put a ring or band on them for later removal permanent is when they cut and burn them reversable with bands is the most likely to come undone as with my case the band can losen and break like a rubber band freeing the tubes to reconnect and grow back together.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010