Why?

Why do guys feel the need to grab them self's in front of everyone all the time. Can you imagine if we grabbed our breast every second of every day!

Liz003

Asked by Liz003 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• In highschool I remember guys doing that but I dont notice it anymore.
    Deb79

Answer by Deb79 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• HAHAHA i asked my husband this not long ago , his answer was... " when they get sweaty we need to adjust them and if we don't do it right then and there it'll kill us " LOL it won't actually kill them , maybe hurt like hell but i don't see it killing them LMAO

pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 10:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Try to be patient with them my dear, after all, women have been putting their breasts on display for centuries. Everywhere you go, there they are. Right up front and staring you in the eye. Men keep there charms completely hidden but I think it's only natural to adjust the position now and then.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• lol I get the adjusting but while he is talking to me.... Ahhhhhhh to much.
    Liz003

Comment by Liz003 (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• testosterone...thats my best guess. even though some of them grab it trust me they are not grabbing much. its the size of a peanut lol. thank God we cant see thru cloth.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I never see this in person, only on tv. I'm sure if we grabbed our breasts every second of the day they would just respond by never letting go of their junk.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2010