how to get rid of morning sickness from hell and get my life and sex life back!!! adult content

grrrr..... this pregnancy is similar yet diffrent from my 1st one, my sex life is gone its uncomfortable no matter what way we try it i never had that with my first pregnancy. next is this so called morning sickness that to me is all day sickness no matter what i do its not getting better, im 4 wks gestational and any smell paint "my fiances job" smoke some shampoos diffrent things cooking, im very nauseated and puky, ive been down for 2 whole days puking am to pm... ive tried smaller meals more frequently and ive tried water, soda crackers, chicken soup, moving slower everything i can think of to help. even popcicles have made me puke, im feed up with it already and im very early on. my next apt is not till the 9th any help to get me through would be appreciated, i think the am sickness is so bad cuz my hormone levels were low and now are shooting high "i wasnt supposed to get pregnant"....

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 10:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would just make an appointment with your OB and tell them what you're feeling. They should be able to help you out.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• um the sex part you prob wont get that back cuz the father you get the more un confy its gonna get and youll wish you never have sex yet on the other hand you get want it all the time youll just have to wait and see and the sickness could go away yet you could have it the whole time i did
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 10:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I had hyperemesis with both of my children. The only thing that kept the puking at bay was Zofran. I still felt nauseated all the time, but at least I could keep some food down.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Ask your doctor for Zofran. It is the best and easy to take(melts on your tongue). I have had really bad nausea this whole pregnancy. I am at 38 weeks and I feel just like I did in the beginning.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• thanks ladies its just sooo horrible to not eat any thing at all let alone something that would normally make my mouth drool, im just starving for something that i can keep down and not hate the smell of and can stand to look at.... even my hubby his deoderandt has even come to an end i made him switch i just couldnt stand the smell of it any more!!!!
    mememecassie

Comment by mememecassie (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yup I agree it could be hyperemesis gravidarum I had that with my 3rd child the worst day and night for well into my 2nd trimester i was in and out of the hospital for dehydration weekly, couldnt even keep water down, zofran and all the other crap they perscribed wouldnt work it was so bad i had to crawl to the restroom and kept 2 buckets by the bed I even lost 25lbs but had a 6lb 2oz baby boy in the end
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• they put me on metoclopramide yesterday, i finally got to eat and havent puked sincee.... im still very nauseas but keeping sumin down..
    mememecassie

Comment by mememecassie (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2010