tell me about your day!!!!

mine started out very annoying and aggrivating but ended up with all three b pluses on major exams I had to take to day so I am extremly happy about that. But because I only had a few hours of sleep I am exhausted. How was your day?

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 10:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mine was involving my step daughter (senior in high school) getting suspended for 5 days from school for smoking marijuana at a school field trip. She as of yet has not told her mom since she is ill and has been in the hospital.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• long took the boys to school, cleaned the house went to class got a 95 on my test, got a huge headache and now i am home relaxing. Syke i need to go make dinner since dh is playing video games.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 10:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Today was actually pretty good. I got my kids up and my son off to school. Played with my daughter then cleaned my entire house. Got my son off the bus, made dinner and desert. Just got done giving them a bath and bedtime in 30 minutes! It was a VERY busy day for me an am soooo proud of myself for getting everything done. Oh and I also got in a 30 minute workout around 12pm when my daughter was taking her nap, YAY!!!!!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Around 2AM, I was walking from the living room to the bathroom. I stopped to give the cats food and water in the kitchen, then on my way back, the kittens all bolted at me, knocked over their water bowl, tripped me and I slipped in the water and smacked my head on the counter. Since then, I slept a few hours, did a crap ton of homework, cried for a few hours (long story), and now I'm here, taking a break. It's not been a good MONTH for me. The only really good thing that's happened this month is I finally turned 21.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My oldest waited until 8:40 to call me at work to tell me he missed the bus to school because he was helping a friend find his missing cat. I missed 30 min of work to drive home, get him and take him across town to school and he was late to 1st period.

We're having T-storms and today is "Take Your Parent to Lunch" day at his school. I'm worried if it rains over lunch there will not be enough dry space to accomodate everyone.

*SIGH*
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2010