can i get pregnant if my husband just sticks it in and pulls right back out

it was in just for a moment can i get pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• No. To get pregnant he would have to ejaculate inside of you (ie. he would have to cum). Just sticking it in and then out again quickly isn't going to do anything.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Yes, because there are sperm in the secretions that are in the male penis at the beginning, during, and in the ejaculation liquids (or whatever you want to call it). You probably are not, but yes it could happen. This is why the "pull out methond" is so full of accidents.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Teachermom01" is correct, this can happen. A lot of men will tell you they can control it, or know when to pull out. But the secretions that happen they don't feel and can't control; every man is different. It isn't highly likely, but there is a chance in this happening. I wouldn't take any chances if you are not ready for a pregnancy. You could look into your local pharmacy for the "Morning After Pill", which you do not have to have a prescription for. You can get the pill within the first 48 hours. You really would want to take it the morning after, but you can take it up to 48 hours later of unprotected sex. If you aren't ready for a baby, or another baby, you should really get on the pill, use condoms, or other methods of birth control.
    sweetpea04

Answer by sweetpea04 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• The man does not have to ejaculate or cum to get a woman pregnant. There are sperm, although far fewer in the secretions. Google it, ask your doctor, whatever. You can get pregnant from this put in and pull out play. I know what I'm talking about.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• YES! my best friend got pregnant with her daughter when they were in high school. It was her first time and she mad him stop (didnt finish) just put it in and it hurt her too much so he stopped! The "pre-cum" can still get your pregnant! good luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• teachermom is absolutely correct...the pre-seminal fluid can contain sperm
    mamaswholub

Answer by mamaswholub at 9:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• yes. the pre-cum contains sperm. just ask my daughter morrigan. lol.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Yes, the precum can get you pregnant. He doesn't have to cum inside you in order to get you pregnant. My ex and i have 2 babies this way!
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2008