How can you tell if a man truly loves you?

Just asking.........................

Bumble_She

Asked by Bumble_She at 10:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• He is interested in your life. He shares your favorite pastimes. He calls you frequently, just to hear your voice. He brags about you to his family & friends. He tries to be nice to your family & friends. He never stops romancing you. He says so, in so many ways.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 10:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• You can't... and life offers no guarantees except that everything changes. Meanwhile... get out there and live your life. If you meet a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, if he treats you really special and tells his friends about you, if he's kind and loving and wonderful... you'll know.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• When he does some atrocious job for you, like cleaning the cat box while you're pregnant, or moving a bunch of bookshelves down 2 flights of steps with a smile on his face the whole way, or he makes or does something special just for you. Well, that's how I know my guy loves me after 4 years of marriage and a few rough patches.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I ask myself the same question everyday because my husband doesn't show me anymore. I guess I just know deep down in my heart that he does and that's what makes me love him.
    mwallace1023

Answer by mwallace1023 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• when he puts you above all others. when you are the only one that he will talk to about how he feels. when he stands beside you no matter who comes against you. when he describes HIS family andonly you and his children are names. he his eyes light up when you walk in the room. just all the little things he does just for you. thats how my hubby shows me.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• you can never tell for sure. people can be fake or change as time goes on. i think only u can know how u really feel about him. you cant read a man's mind 100% accurately thats why falling in love and giving your heart is always a gamble.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I dont know that there is a specific thing that will let you know he loves you. But every guy is different. So look for little quirks, like I often wake up because hubby has rolled over so I'm half asleep and he doesn't realize im partially awake and I'll feel him brush my hair out of my face and kiss my forehead. Or when we first started dating he used to say my name a lot in his sleep and would wake up when I wasn't by his side. Little things he does without realizing it is how I know he loves me. We've been together almost 5 years now, but we were apart for about a month when he was going through some issues after his parents divorced and I can honestly say during that month I definitely knew he wasn't acting loving towards me and could tell the huge difference.
    Jezzeria

Answer by Jezzeria at 9:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I agree with what everyone else has said
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2010