How many agree that it IS possible to be in love with more than one person at a time?

I've heard and seen this disputed many times. I know that it's possible, I've been there. I was just wondering how many people actually agree.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes it's possible. I've been there too and it was hard to handle. I don't think the human mind is wired to love only one person. We more or less program ourselves to do so. If that makes any sense.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I totally agree. I know it is possible because I have been there too. Couldn't believe it until it happens to you. And that goes for anything in life. Until you experience it it's easy to make assumptions like most people do in life.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Of course it is... The human capacity to love is limitless...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:05 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I do... Granted, I didn't necessarily want to marry them both. And in the end, neither. But I was in love with my best friend's older brother for years... I didn't really get over him until after he was married and had his first child. But as much as I loved him, I occasionally fell for someone else that actually reciprocated to a degree. And now I'm completely in love with my husband, and no one else (unless you count Matthew McConaughey and Orlando Bloom).
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 11:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Totally agree! Totally possible! And boy howdy, does it make life complicated!!!
    Ebensmom

Answer by Ebensmom at 11:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yes, I do believe that it is possible to love more than one person at a time. You may not love them the same, I also believe that you can love people differently, if that makes sense. For example, you can love your husband and your children. But you love each one differently.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• absolutely.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Totally agree.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• yes. life becomes very complicated. im feeling this now.
    gwen407

Answer by gwen407 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yes, I agree
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2010