Different expectations in the African American culture?

Willow Smith has a video called Whip My Hair. She is nine years old. Is this okay because she is African American? Caucasian kids get flamed for this kind of dancing. Example being the dance team of 7 year old girls... remember?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRIYL5uP6w&feature=related

adelinasmommy

Asked by adelinasmommy at 11:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• OMG! If I had a DD I would NEVER let her dance like that at that age. I will say that it was a good dance....for a music video if they were 20 but not 7! That is just crazy...I dont care what race someone is that is just not right......the sad part is dancing just keeps getting worse and kids are dancing like that so much younger now....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Bristol Palin become an unwed mom as a teen. She is now being considered to be a role model for other young girls, to say no to sex.. Is this okay because she is White? African American girls get flamed and get called welfare queens and ghetto trash for this kind of behavior.
    Anonymous

• Where is the video of Willow dancing like the girls in the link you provided?
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• http://thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/111150/willow_smith_whip_my_hair

here
    adelinasmommy

Comment by adelinasmommy (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I just saw it now on youtube. But thanks for the link. There is no comparison at all. I was thinking I'd see her in revealing clothes doing dirty dancing but I did not. You can't compare apples to oranges.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• "but can't none of them whip it like i do
    I, i gets it in mmmm yea i go hard
    when they see me pull up i whip it real hard
    i whip it real hard,real hard,i whip it real hard"
    adelinasmommy

Comment by adelinasmommy (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2010